Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Adorable

Honk! closed last weekend and we are now trying to get everything organized before we get on a plane to Holland on Tuesday.

I had a good time being crew for the show. It was low-stress and really basically just an excuse for me to get out of the house and hang out with some excellent people. I'm excited about the possibilities of both my involvement at the theatre and the future of the theatre.

Joris came to see Honk! two weekends ago. Although he asked for me throughout the first act, he made it through the entire show and seemed to have enjoyed it. He said the Cat was his favorite and even talked to the actor (despite the somewhat intimidating mustache he was sporting). He asks to listen to the soundtrack at least once or twice a day, which tickles me quite a bit. He has also started to sing along with some of the songs, which really is beyond adorable.

Below are some pictures from a recent photo shoot for our Christmas cards.

I'm looking forward to our trip to Holland, although, considering my digital addiction, the lack (or limited availability at least) of internet access will be quite the challenge...

video






3 comments:

Sarah B said...

Those pictures are great - J is a god picture-taker. Which one did you choose for the card?

Carine said...

You'll find out in approximately 4 days :)

Sarah B said...

Got it! Great card. Ours are coming, I swear...